m2webalizer, the do-it-yourself Internet installation software
m2webalizer is the perfect solution for ISPs/operators who want to provide their new customers with easy to use do-it-yourself Internet setup and modem configuration software.
Please start the screencast on the left to see how the m2webalizer Internet self-installation software brings consumers
online comfortably and quickly. An effective and efficient beginning for a great consumer-provider relationship.
Find more information about our Internet installer below or at the » technical specifications page.
Reducing Internet installation times, reducing calls to customer support
Fast and easy Internet setup
Major ISPs like » Swisscom,
» Deutsche Telekom AG, » KPN,
and » UPC, among others, operate our Internet setup and modem configuration
m2webalizer works just like an installation wizard, in this case for Internet connections. The extensively automated application guides consumers through the entire Internet setup process. Step-by-step instructions are accompanied by precise 2D/3D animations illustrating the correct wiring of all hardware. No need for calls to customer support.
All access technologies – all hardware vendors
All access technologies (Cable, DSL), connection types (LAN, WLAN, VPN) as well as all related standards and
protocols (DOCSIS, TR-064, G.998.x, etc.) are covered by m2webalizer – the do-it-yourself Internet installer.
We support all hardware vendors, ensuring the success of both single and multi vendor strategies.
Mac OS X and Microsoft® Windows® – m2webalizer is ideally suited for both.
Customisation and Value Added Services
Careful branding is essential and helps create the “look and feel” desired by telecommunications companies. But we go further than that. We adapt the m2webalizer to the requirements of operators in every respect:
- delivery method (CD, DVD, USB-drive, download)
- gateway (DSL, Cable)
- CPE (modems, set-top boxes, routers)
- connection type (WLAN, LAN, VPN)
- email client and browser configuration (account setup: on client and server, bookmarks, landing pages)
- Value Added Services (additional software and services)
- double-play and triple-play support (Internet, Digital TV, telephony)
Adapted and customised, m2webalizer becomes an ISP’s very own easy to use DIY Internet setup and modem configuration software.
We want your customers to get to know the brand and the company they have decided to trust. Therefore, m2webalizer can be extensively branded. We take your Corporate Design and website design and adapt our software to your needs. The combination of the prominent presence of your brand with the great experience of being guided through the entire Internet setup and configuration process ensures a strong association of your brand with comfort, trust, and reliability. Logos, brand colours, fonts, key visuals, icons; it’s all included.
Secure Wi-Fi connections – fast and comfortable setup
The included wireless (Wi-Fi) module enables end users to set up secure wireless connections for their home network without any technical knowledge whatsoever. Consumers are guided through the setup and configuration process. m2webalizer supports secure encryption methods (WPA2), configuration of both modem (CPE) and router, encrypted storage of network name and password, and configuration of multiple machines. This way, users can immediately enjoy their wireless Internet access comfortably without security risks from all their wireless capable devices (desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, smart phones).
We ensure fast, secure and comfortable wireless LAN setup for consumers for immediate wireless access to all Internet services.
- Quick time to market
- Increased ARPU: low initial and setup costs enable you to reach the break-even faster
- Tremendous savings on call center and support costs. Consumers will do everything themselves, they will not need the help of customer care agents to set up their Internet access and related services
- Feeling of security and trust with your consumers: they will rely on you and your brand for future services thanks to a great first experience with easy and DIY Internet setup
- Up and cross-selling: consumers can be offered additional services (VAS) in the course of the installation based on their needs.
- With m2webalizer ISPs create brand awareness, reduce setup costs, increase consumer satisfaction and reduce churn rate.