Self-service software for telcos, ISPs and their customers
We are the leading European technology company for digital self-service solutions in the telco industry. Our software products allow customers of the Internet service provider (ISP) to independently manage all aspects of their Internet access and home network.
From the automated setup of all Internet access technologies, the simple management of all devices in the home network (modems and repeaters, smart home devices etc.) to analysing and optimising the home network, our software covers all needs of an Internet user. Our self-service solutions improve the customer service of ISPs and reduce their support costs at the same time.
Reducing service costs of the ISP
Reduction of support costs (fewer calls, shorter handling time), on-site services and exchange of modems
Increasing service quality of the ISP
Massive increase in customer satisfaction in all customer groups of the ISP and, as a result, a measureable boost of the NPS
Assistance for Internet users that helps them understand and independently manage their home network
Our operating range
- Setup of all Internet connections and devices
- Managing, analysing and optimising of home network and Wi-Fi
- Remote control for all modems and smart home devices at home
- Fully automated error detecting and problem solving
Our solution: a modular standard product
Short time to market
delivery within just a few weeks
Innovative and future-proof
via current technology and regular updates
Branding and customisation
tailor-made for every ISP and telco
Just one solution
for all modem manufacturers and smart home devices
We complete the ISP ecosystem
ISPs usually don't have insight into the home network with all its devices, even though problems often arise in it. The customer then has to solve them alone and views the ISP as responsible for the "bad Internet".
m2suite solves this dilemma, as the software is directly installed on the customer's mobile device or PC and, this way, can offer support from the perspective of the user.
More than 15 years of knowhow and industry expertise
Through more than 15 years of cooperation with leading international telecommunication providers, our knowhow and experience have grown steadily. We are proud that in the entire industry our name stands for state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding software solutions.
Knowhow hardware communication
- Deep knowledge about the communication with web-enabled devices within the home network
- Successful integration of all standardised communication protocols, e.g. TR-064, HiLink etc.
- Support of already 500+ hardware models
Knowhow integration ISP systems
- Our products function independently, integration into the ISP systems is optional
- If needed, any API can be integrated: our solutions contain already standardised access for common interfaces
- Typical application scenarios: backend linking via middle layers (ACS, microservices), BSS/Billing systems, OSS, data lake, ad server and customer login, authentication systems (e.g. via OAuth 2.0, Carrier Line or RADIUS)
Knowhow project realisation
- Qualified experts: we offer project management, design, programming, quality assurance and more in-house
- Tried and tested: quick achievement of all project goals due to efficient structures
- Resource saving implementation because of standardised project material and long-time industry experience
Our strong network
mquadr.at and Harris group
In 2019, mquadr.at was acquired by Harris Group, an operating group of Toronto-based software and services provider Constellation Software Inc., the largest independent software company in Canada. This acquisition allows mquadr.at to accelerate innovation as an independent software vendor, with the financial backing and security of Harris. mquadr.at operates as an autonomous company, but joins efforts with SIV.AG - a Harris Group company by itself - for strategic market expansions.