At mquadr.at, we create software that simplifies what should be simple: the Internet. And where it counts: at home.
Welcome to the team
We know: only with a great team can we accomplish great things. That's why we are looking for employees together with whom we can develop solutions for leading ISPs. How about being part of a young team with flat hierarchy and contributing your ideas to make our products even better? Then mquadr.at is the right place for you.
- Office life goodies (coffee, tabletop football, space for balcony plants etc.)
- Felixible working hours & holidays (flexitime, earlier-off on fridays, a real 38.5h week, no overtime expected)
- No on-call duty or weekend duty
- Company events (summer & Christmas party, shared activities like canoeing and going for hot wine)
- Modern office with multiple terraces for eating, chilling, after work get-togethers
- Various benefits (Bauhaus, pharmacy, ...)
- Dog-friendly office
- Free company phone
- Free credit card including insurance
- Free garage and bicycle garage
- Free flu vaccination
- Office in central location with good accessibility by public transport
- Open office space (no open-plan office), 2 kitchens & terraces (both with a nice view across Vienna)
- Comprehensive and individual infrastructure: every workstation is equipped with two monitors, free choice of environment (Windows/macOS)
- Fast and uncomplicated access to current devices/equipment: simply walk to the testing department "next door" and borrow a tablet, smartphone or modem for quickly checking a designed solution
- Swift Entwickler für technisch anspruchsvolle Apps gesucht (m/w)
- Swift QuereinsteigerIn (m/w)
- Projektmanager für renommierte Softwarelösungen (m/w)
- AssistentIn des Projektleiters für renommierte Softwarelösungen (m/w)
- Android/iOS Entwickler (m/w)
- Systemadministrator (m/w)
- DevOps Engineer (m/w)
- PM / Project Manager für internationale Software Projekte (m/w)
- Senior Mobile Entwickler/Developer Schwerpunkt iOS (m/w)
- Android Developer, Softwareentwickler für Android (m/w)
- Software Test Engineer (m/w)
- Junior Software Test Engineer (m/w)
- Datenbank Developer (m/w)
Unsolicited or general application
You didn't find an exact match for the position you are looking for? But we have raised your interest and you think that your talent would be a good addition to our team? Then send us your application! We are looking for bright personalities who have knowledge of- or a passion for one or more of the following areas: Internet technologies, IoT, Wi-Fi, modem and home network devices, ISPs/Telcos, UI & UX, customer education, self-service, automation.
To sum it up: if you are looking for a diverse job in IT, at a company in which you can grow and improve your skills, in a team in which you feel comfortable send us your application, CV and (if applicable) work samples to:
How does the application process work?
We like to personally get to know people.Therefore there is no assessment center but a 2-step procedure which includes meeting and talking to your future colleagues. All interviews take place at our office, so you can immediately get a feeling for your future work environment.
What reaction times are to be expected?
Since our HR department is highly professional but part time only, please give us a little time to reply to your application individually. This enables us to already give you concrete feedback. We try to keep the process as efficient as possible, while at the same time taking the necessary time for such important decisions as planning our future together. We always reach out with feedback.
Can I send more than one attachment?
Yes, of course - we are always happy to receive more information. Please make sure that the total size of the attachments is not more than 2MB (you can also send a ZIP archive). Please do not use any cloud links (Dropbox, NextCloud etc.).
I am interested in more than one of the open positions - can I apply for more?
Yes! Even though we are looking for specialists for certain positions, we always have room for all-rounders or people who are interested in several areas (or possess knowhow from different fields). Ready to try out something new and support us in more than one area? So on the contrary please don't hesitate to apply for more than one concrete position.
I have a different professional background, should I still apply?
Yes, definitely. We appreciate fresh perspectives and unconventional approaches and are happy about applications from open-minded thinkers. Tell us more about your skills and expert knowledge in your application!