Kabel Deutschland Installer
For Kabel Deutschland, mquadr.at designed a dedicated Internet setup routine, which was completely adapted to the needs of German’s largest cable network provider. This Kabel Deutschland Installer is based on mquadr.at´s m2webalizer.
Basically, it is an easy to use installation tool which can be used for all Kabel Deutschland cable Internet access
products – incl. wireless LAN and supports all modems/routers (and wireless hardware): these are automatically
configured within the installation process.
The most important features of this user-friendly application are:
- extensive security check (according to the Internet access)
- Automatic configuration of D-Link WLAN router
- Integration of a dedicated WLAN configuration
- Automatic WLAN protection (encryption, WEP, WAP, pre-shared key, etc.) and simultaneously configuration of WLAN router and wireless network connection
- Adding of additional computers to an existing WLAN at a mouse click
- Automatic configuration of wireless network interface cards
- Automatic setup of the complete client system incl. WLAN configuration
- Integration of a dedicated status report, which can be generated anytime during installation process (in case of a problem, this information, will help the customer care agent to detect the error faster)
- Integration of online registration and the possibility to order special security packages
- Integration of graphic-animations for supported hardware: animated step-by-step instructions how to connect the entire internet-hardware accurate.
This Kabel Deuschland Installer is also equipped with the m2reporting functionality, which allows to view up
to date statistics about the software-usage: e.g.: number of installations, distribution of operating systems, which
browser and/or E-mail clients are in use etc.
This Windows Vista ready software will be delivered via CD-ROM. For further information and details on this exciting new project, please see our reference list!