m2acs: joined-up communication between client and server
With the m2acs, mquadr.at is taking another innovative step forward. For the first time it is now possible to achieve the uninterrupted circulation of data between client PC, modem/router and the operator's and ISP's server platforms, which will enable joined-up communication across the whole network.
m2am2acs is a software stack based on the TR-069 standard defined by the Broadband World Forum, which is modular and can be combined with all mquadr.at client software (e.g. the easy internet setup software m2webalizer and the intelligent diagnoses and repair software m2selfrepair) as well as, on the provider side, with any Auto Configuration Server (ACS). This results in a complete system that offers significant advantages, including:
configuration and device management
- central configuration and upgrade of Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
- unification of company and software standards
- visualisation and management of home networks, including WLAN configuration
- one stop provisioning for Internet and other services
- efficient customer support via centrally initiated run commands (remote access via TR-069)
- support side configuration of Internet, email and home networks (browser set up, email accounts, SMTP authentication, WLAN credentials etc.)
- automated fault diagnosis and repair using CPE and network manager
value added services
- installation of additional software (e.g. security packages, PC care tools etc.)
additional reporting options
- central monitoring of customer systems and data flows
In summary, m2acs creates the basis for a homogeneous network, which integrates customers far better than current
systems and provides solutions for all the inherent drawbacks of both pure client and pure server technologies.
m2acs is compatible with all types of ACS/HDM and is available right now.